I shave my vagina sometimes and, I started to notice that I get ingrown hairs. After they leave dark marks on my vagina area. Now I have a whole bunch of scar on bikini area, its very unattractive. I was just wondering what type of treatment I could use to get rid of them?

Yea I have the same problem...I've been using Proactive Blemish Lightening Lotion and it's helping a bit. Try cocoa butter

I shave once a week and noticed after getting a few ingrown hairs I am scarring from the result of shaving. I find that using alcohol after every shower and bath is helpful and try not to shave more then 1x a week to allow hair to grow back. :idea:

I recommend aloe vera. Im struggling with this myself, but see a a huge improvement, its very frustrating, and embarrassing.
1. Stop shaving use nair.
2. before shower put on baby oil for extra moisture.
3. in the shower use st jeves scrub to exfoliate the skin
4. use tend skin
5. put on some aloe vera or vitamin E

The process doesn't have to be every day. i do it every other day, and seems to be getting better. The best thing to do is not to shave. Good-luck!

anonymous wrote:

bells wrote:

I shave my vagina sometimes and, I started to notice that I get ingrown hairs. After they leave dark marks on my vagina area. Now I have a whole bunch of scar on bikini area, its very unattractive. I was just wondering what type of treatment I could use to get rid of them? Shaving is bad especially for women with darker skin. shaving doesnt take the hairs out from the root it just cut to the surface creating stuble the next day and ingrown hair. best bet is to start waxing and use bleaching cream bought from a full servive spa made to lighten scars . u will see results in 6 months 40% lighter . use cocoa butter shea butter 2 times a day do not use wit cream . wait 8 hrs after cream before u put lotion so it can soak in and dry first. if u dont use the cream everyday then make sure u cocoa butter morning noon and night.

I am having this problem and I thik that your advice might be helpful. could you reply with the details a little more specific?
I think it is a problem and I have not had sex or let anyone see my area because I am embarrassed by the way it looks, so if you could please help I would really appreciate it.

I have this same problem i'm a black teenage girl and I've always wondered what I could do about it I need help bad it feels uncomfortable when i'm undressing and when i wear a swimsuit

The thing about shaving,is that you have to do it regularly. Like shaving every other day or every 2 days depending how fast your hair grows back. 
Use bikinizone or something similar to help with bumps. I use bikini zone and mixit with some Moisturizing shaving cream for dry skin.
Also razors, I use venus 5 blade, You have to remember to change those out regularly so you'renot shaving with a dull, old razor.
As fars scars, look at skin oils. bio-oil is one but I have a mix I using something like vitamin e-oil or other oils and my scars faded.
And remember to always exfoliate before shaving.

Co
nsider not shaving your vagina.....it's a woman hating trend. Trim don't shave. Do THEY shave?

go to the dermatoigist thats what i did and it worked

did this help the present bumps go away? and is this daily or just the day you shave/after?

And what did the dermatologist do?

I have the same problem and the dermatologist didnt help at all.I researched a little and found that coconut oil mixed with honey and lemon helps get rid of dry,dark spots and razor bumps.

I have dark scars over vaginal area after clearing hair by creams its unattractive plz suggest treatment if it

Are you just rubbing these on your vagina and leaving it, washing up with it or shaving with it? Could you please go into details on exactly what your doing with these