hi all, i have these little red, white tipped spots about the size of a pin head on the head of my penis and under the foreskin, i recently had sex with my girlfriend in a pool, could this have anything to do with it?? i was sexually active with her about 2 months b4 the pool, and about 2 days later i had these spots, just wondering if this is bad or not??

i have the same thing bro, i am way beyond the normal for sexually active, so when i saw a bump on my penis i flipped sh*t, at first i thought it was herpes, but a std test told me otherwise, then i thought it was hvp, but i dint wana go back to the same clinic two days in a row, so i went to my fam doctor and showed him the bumps it stumped him, he told me it wasnt hpv/ genital warts, they dint look right, they were not cauliflowered white clusters, nor were they donut shaped, she i freaked that he coudnt tell me what they were. so i got the two larger ones burned off. in two weeks time, they had all vanished and i was back on the town, had sex about 25+ times, but then yesterday i woke up, pulled back my foreskin, and pow they were back with vengeance. still pin head size small red bumps that dont hurt,  dont blister, dont do anything but chill there for a few days to a couple weeks then vanish.
from all the research i have done, i think its one of two things at this point, blocked pours, or a skin infection. i plan on going back to my doc and getting a full go of std tests to be safe, and then asking to be put on antibiotics, to kill a virus if there is one.
suggest you do the same.

helpful s*** with the same issue

good luck bro

I don't believe its possible to cure a virus but to only prevent it. :/