I have a red itchy rash on my scrotum that has been pretty persistant for about 9 months. Recently another rash has popped up on my srotum right under my penis. My anus also itches. It is not painful. and i have researched herpes so i didnt think it could be that. What could it be and What is possible treatments for it? I really dont want to go to a doctor. Thanks

This could be eczema. Go to the doctor and get that condition checked out. If you do have eczema, shea butter, which you can find at health food stores, lasts a very long time and is an all-natural treatment for this.

Its probably jock itch. Go to the drug store and try some lamisil cream, especially the one that says it cures it in three days. It works pretty well Use it faithfully for a few days, and I bet your symptoms will get better.