hi everyone im a 16 yr old teen still going to high school and since november i think i started to have these little red spots on my face and neck and sometimes even arms after few months i noticed that this happens when i get nervous...
the 1st day it hapend was at school i was in library alone and there were many pople in ther that day and that took my attention off of my work and started to look around and after few seconds i started to get nervous and uncomfortable, and itching started all over my head, chest and face i didnt knew that i got these red spots on my face because it was th first time that happend to me it was the worst day of my life ... so i was wondering why everyone started to stared at me i was alone and everyone was looking at me i felt soo nervous and emberresed at tht time after few days i had that same rash again and i ran to the washroom and checked what was happening i had to stay in the washroom untill the red rash spots were gone .. the spots go away after 3 to 6 minutes and i still coudln't find out what is the cause of this ... its been a big problem in my life

It sounds like you're breaking out in hives. Hives are a reaction to an allergy or to strong negative emotions.

When this happens, monitor what you've eaten, what you're wearing, what you're feeling, and anything else to monitor what triggers these hives. Then see a doctor and talk about it with him.