Over the past couple of weeks, I have developed a red rash (not raised) from the hairline at the top of my forehead down into the eyebrow area and also on the right side of my face...hairline area. It does itch, and no moisturizer seems to help and/or reduce the itch and/or redness.

On the advice of a pharmacist, two weeks ago, I did visit an Urgent Care center, where the doctor told me that I was having an allergic reaction, and had a bad case of hives. However, I do not think that this is the case as the rash has returned after having a steriod injection followed by a 6 day course of 4mg of Predisone.

I have changed shampoos as well as moisturizers and make up. The problem is now back and seems to be getting worse.

I have had the same thing now for a few months. It is getting old very fast. I sure could use some information...

i have the same thing going on right now, it is awful. I have had same treatment and it has gotten worse. My pharmacist told me it was casused from yeast. I need to change my diet completely, one that is free of any yeast , like sugar and caffine.