I had sex with a woman who literally sleeps with anybody last monday night. I received and gave oral without protection. I know, I'm so stupid. I had vaginal intercourse with her with condom. We tried anal sex, without protection(again, very very stupid) but that didn't work as I couldn't get inside her even when applying a lot of lube. I think I did go inside her but it was for about 5 seconds because it didn't work.

I am uncircumsized and did it ever hurt when I was penetrating her.

As soon as I came back home, around an hour later, I began to feel a slight burn on the tip of my penis. I started to worry, so the next day, I went to the doctor. I told him what happened and he took a look at my penis and said he didn't see anything. He prescribed Cipro XL and Zithromag for precautionary reasons. Keep in mind that it was burning a bit at that time.

The next day, I retracted my foreskin and noticed that the opening was red and I couldn't see inside the hole. I don't remember if I ever could see inside the hole though but I know something was wrong because it looked red and closing the hole, as if it was swollen. It wasn't burning when I urinated either, just a little discomfort because it seemed like the pee pushed for the opening to open. No discharge so far.

Thursday night, I noticed white powder-like stuff around my glans. Then, I started to really worry. Next day, nothing out of the ordinary. Just a little burn when I pee but my penis never burned that much and still doesn't. I usually wake up feeling a little slight tingle but then I pee and the slight burn starts.

Saturday, same thing.

Sunday, yesterday, I woke up feeling nothing. I went to the bathroom at around 2:30pm, and I got up from the seat and noticed, where my penis was urinating, something white over the urination. I guess that was the white discharge that turned into powder on Thursday. Later on Sunday, I decided to wash my glans with Zest soap. I noticed a red stop on the top of my glans around the back where my foreskin was pulled back to.

Today, Monday, redness has gotten bigger and approaching the center. It is getting itchy but not so much burning and there is spots of white dry liquid. The tip of my foreskin is becoming a bit red as well.

I've done my research and I came up with these:

1- Gonorrhea
2- Chlamydia
3- Yeast Infection
4- Allergy to lube or condom.
5- Tip is irritated because my foreskin kept painfully pulling back and forth when penetrating her. Although the white discharge makes this the least likely option.

Should I add Herpes to that list as well?

I'm really worried and can't focus on anything in life because I'm so worried that it might be something permanent.

yo so what was it 

so what was it? did it go away my bf has this same problem

? what happnd was it bad?

did you ever find out?

did you ever kno?

hey man u based on what u have said id say that u have std man. feel kinda sorry for u. and u should contact ur doctor immediatley

Any of the conditions you listed could cause similar symptoms, but in most cases, an STD won’t show up that quickly. Your symptoms do not match herpes. My guess would be a yeast infection, which you can clear up using an over the counter antifungal cream, but you should definitely get yourself tested and avoid any sexual contact until you know exactly what the problem is. Once the symptoms are cleared, you can help to recondition and moisturize your penis skin by applying a penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) after a daily shower.