I'm a 25 year old Male and last Wednesday I had unprotected sex with this chick I don't really know well. Blame that one on he alcohol %-)

Now, here's where it gets fun and revealing. I didn't go pee immediately after, I waited about an hour. Blah. Once I pee'd and washed myself, I chilled out for a couple of hours. Then I decided I still felt unfulfilled so I masturbated dry one time. Went to sleep, woke up, did that again. Fast forward to later that night, I noticed the tip of my penis head hurt to touch a little, all around. Me being the horndog that I am, I masturbated two times in a row, despite it. Tip still hurt afterwards, and it wasn't an agonizing pain, it was more dull and just annoying. Uncomfortable to touch, I couldn't really feel it if I was doing nothing. 

Over the next few days the pain started to just show up in certain areas of the tip. I started to be able to touch it, squeeze it, do anything to it and I feel NOTHING, absolutely nothing, but if the meatus brushes against my underwear the slight quick pain makes me jump. Every time. Still is doing it til this day, just not so frequently and it's only right there at the opening of the penis/the pee hole. When that part rubs my boxers it makes me jump because there's a slight pain, nothing like I normally feel. I have NO other symptoms whatsoever, no discharge, no burning when I pee, no pain or itch. What could this be?

I don't have insurance or a job right now so I don't have money to hit the clinic just yet but I plan to go when everything is in order, but in the meantime for ease of mind, anyone have any idea?

i cnt say nything for sure...
but do bu hv swelling or something

No, no swelling. It's definitely an odd case. It's almost like it's too tender to touch lightly but if you touch it rough it has no effect. 

The slight pain you are experiencing might be caused by irritation, either from sex or masturbation. You could also have a sensitivity to a lube, or even your soap or shampoo. Any unusual penis symptoms should be checked by a doctor, and you might also try changing your personal care products to see if that makes a difference. You may also want to consider a penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) enriched with penis-specific nutrients and moisturizers to soothe irritation and boost the body’s protective function against disease.

Any word on what this was. I have the same problem like word for word

I'm having the same issue right now. I had no sex and no masturbation. I'm just feeling the pain. How did you resolved yours