Hi, guys. I don’t know why people are against reflexologists. No one makes you to believe them. I believe them and I went to see one. I had a chest pain that has lasted for more than a year after I fell. I must admit that reflexology really relieved my pain. I bet there are other people with similar results.

I have been a "patient " of our local reflexologist until I found a super Non smelling "no old man's smell" pain cream  and I started using the pain cream on a bandage covering over the hurting area and to confirmation of my thoughts about topical relief of pain "it WORKED".... I used the spot/areas of the feet as do reflexologists and in as little as 10 to 15 minutes the new found remedy  had done it's supposed job..Pain relief!     ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use