My sister is so excited about her new therapist who also practices hypnotherapy and she told me that they have discussed about past life regression and hypnotherapy use, so she could solve some of her general love problems that had occurred in each of her relationship. She now believes that by going into past (lives) will help her find the route of the problem and help her solve them. Im so unfamiliar with all of these things as Im more of a down to Earth person. Im afraid that she may have some problems with this hypnotherapy. Any suggestions?

I agree with you. I dont believe in hypnotherapy either and would be also scared about it as you are. First of all, I wouldnt want anyone influencing my mind while Im unconscious especially because I dont know how it would affect my conscious state of mind. I believe that problems could be solved by thinking about them, understanding them and trying to change and fix them. If that asks for help from others I would gladly seek help from a therapist but I would never let anyone influence hypnotize me. I think you should have a serious conversation with your sister and make her read about hypnotherapy first and think things through before undergoing the treatment so lightly just because it sounds different.