hi, i am 19 year old...
i have a perfectly regular menstruation cycle, negative pregnancy home tests, but am still not sure if i am pregnant or not since i am experiencing frequent urniation and nausea...
could i still be pregnant? what other signs should i look for to make sure that am not?

Well im not too sure about pregnancy symptoms i think it depends on how far along you are. But if you are experiencing frequent urination and nausea, you might just have UTI , bladder or kidney infection. this is what happened to me, im on the pill had my period and 8 days later went to the er cuz of abdominal pain they did a pregnancy test on me, and it came out positive! i was like thats impossible, turns out if u have a bladder infection its possible to have a + result. I was not really pregnancy. Your best bet to know for sure if you are pregnant, would be to go to a clinic, like planned parenthood, especially if you want privacy. I know this kind of stuff can be nerve wrecking and cause a lot of stress. A blood test would reveal if you truly are pregnant, sometimes home preg tests dont detect pregnancy if its too early. Good luck!

I agree, those are the same symptoms as a UTI..Besides that, those pregnancy symptoms do not show up until you at least miss a period first, so by the time you miss a period a pregnancy test would be accurate.

Planned Parenthood can treat a UTI, and give you a more accurate BLOOD pregnancy test if you like.

heyy wats up i have a question im 16 yrs old &+ i have my regular perido but it kinda werid it comes in the pad but not in my uran i have some symptoms but my uran test saids negative havent took a blood test but soon i will but im just wondering can i still be preganant with my perido ?

If one took four tests that came out negative and has had regular periods for three months, is it possible that they are still pregnant? I'm asking on behalf of my girlfriend. She is showing other symptoms of pregnancy, not including spotting, and she said she just feels pregnant, like there is a bump on her left side. Her breasts are also swollen and sore. Please help.