Me and my husband havnt been trying to get pregnant however we have sex a lot I mean sometime 2 a day. I have an irregular period but since we got married its been pretty regular (may25) except when my sister was staying with us it changed that mnth and was back to normal. We had sex unprotected my whole fertility week and then the day before I was suppose to start Sept 7-12. I didn't start however I've been really nauseous latly, can only keep down saltines, cnt stand the smell of seafood anymore and that's my fav kinda of food, I've been rather emotional latly, my lower back is killing me mostly wen I'm trying to sleep, migraines,sometimes sharp abdominal pain. I havnt had any signs of my period no cramps no nothing. I've takin 4 test but they were back to back for this is my first and my husbands 3rd time going threw this...not sure if I did it right...but they all were negative...is there a chance of me being pregnant even when the tests are negative? I havnt been stressed and can see no other reason y I wouldn't start...plz help

Pregnancy tests aren't always accurate so you may be pregnant. but even if you are, if you don't want a kid there's always giving him/her to adoption I would see a doctor about it.

Oo no it may not have been planned (if I am) but I'm def keeping him/her