Hi. I am a 41 years old woman, and I work long hours, so when I come home, I am really often on the edge of my nerves. I was thinking of enrolling into a meditation class. Do you think that is a good idea? Can it really help me to relax? I wouldn't like to take pills but if there isn't another way...

There is no need for you to stuff yourself with pills unnecessarily. Meditation really helps the mind and the soul. It relaxes you completely. It is enough to just take these classes. I had a problem with anxiety, and from an angry beast, now I am as quiet as possible. Meditation can help you gain more self-control and more importantly, to help you to get relaxed.

True. Meditation works wonders for mind, body and soul. It keeps you stress-free, improves your concentration, helps you in getting a healthy sleep, improves brain functioning and delays the aging process too. Sparing some time daily from your regular schedule will keep you going and help you in staying refreshed too.