I want to start with meditation but I have free time problem meaning that I probably could not meditate every day for the lack of the time so I'd like to hear-do you need to meditate everyday to gain the best results out of meditation? And what if I miss some meditation session would it affect the way I'd like to reach the relax level through meditation?

I am also very busy you know how it is job, home, family kids and there's no time for yourself. But trust me if you organize yourself you could afford yourself meditation everyday. No you don't have to meditate every day, but on the other hand why not? There are some meditations that don't last longer than minutes and all you need is silence and quite room. Come on I know you can afford it! I know you are probably thinking now, no it is impossible but look at me I figured out lately that nothing is that important than those 10-15 minutes all by myself. I ignore all the family and all the activities for this long and they are already used on to it for they now know-I meditate every day no matter what. And it's not only me who benefits from my meditation it is also my family for after meditation I am so capable of doing anything.