I get these strong pains in my lower abdomen, they are frequent and usually occur in the morning though today they were occurring throughout the whole day, ive been to the doctor, they first treated it as urinary tract and bladder infection as i had a higher count of white blood cells then usual in my urine, that didnt help it, they then sent me to get a smear test done as the thort it could be clymidia or another STD, my tests came back clear, they also took a pregnacy test they also came back negitive, so what else could it be?
I notice i get bloated often, could that be part of the problem? Everything else (blood pressure, temperature etc) is normal.
The pains are quite sharp stabbing pains on both sides of my lower abdomen.

Legend
Do you still feel the pain? Where in lower abdomain? If you feel bloated it could be something with colon or with your bowel. Do you have regular bowel movements? How is your stool?

Few months ago I had similar symptoms and my diagnosis was irregular bowel movement (IBS).

I've also experienced these symptoms...it turns out that I have uterine fibroids. You should get an ultrasound.