Hi there, I am male who is 35 years old and I have some problems. I know that these days everyone have some problems but please hear me out. Specifically, I want to know if urethritis can cause some kidney problems. This is not the first time for me to have this . I had problems with fractured pelvis some months ago and after some treatment, now I feel pain while urinating. I think that the pain goes from my kidneys but I am not sure. Can this two be connected? Thanks in advance.

That is a serious thing. Anything like that can lead to kidney swelling and in some extreme cases or if you wait too much, this can lead to kidney failure. So trust me on this and don’t be afraid to tell this to your doctor. You could do a blood test to see if this is the case or not. Or your sake I hope it is not. Something can be done with kidney ultrasound but all of this you should discuss with your physician. Good luck.