Can I get desired lip augmentation with Restylane? I want to have fuller upper and lower lips. I was thinking to put Restylane instead collagen. I need just one injection, am I right?

I heard about Restylane, it is new filler lip augmentation. It is some kind of gel and it is naturally present in the body. No one seems to be allergic on it. One my friends put it and she been told that will last about 6 months. It is clear gel, injected into the lips. I am considering trying Restylane for wrinkles.

Hello there,

I am completely against any type of filers and this includes Restylane as well. My best friend was unsatisfied with the way her lips were looking and she wanted to do something to change to so she went to her beauty salon to ask her beautician for advice. Her beautician has recommended clinic which was doing filings of the lips, wrinkles etc.

she paid certain amount of the money and instead of being satisfied fo0r the next 6 months after two only she needed to go again! I advise you to think about it. Usually people who are considering to do any type of procedure are lack of self esteem and believe me that bigger upper lip is not going to change that.