I would like to have bigger upper lip. I know that girls are outing collagen in their lips to get bigger. I would like to know more about collagen lip injections. Any info would be great. Thank you. Also if you can tell me how long they last?

You can increase your lip size with collagen lip injections allow individuals, but they last 4-6 months, with patients receiving "touch-up" treatments two or three times yearly. You can put just in upper or in both and also it helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles in the lips as patient’s age. Because it contains refined bovine collagen, there is a possibility for an allergic reaction. The procedure used for collagen lip injections is considered ambulatory. Patients walk in, have the procedure, and go home and since the collagen lip injections contain lidocaine most doctors do not use sedation or a separate anesthetic during collagen lip injections. This means that patients will recover more quickly.