I was wondering if anyone has this procedure with out pain? I had a dental block to get my lips filled and the block was so painful that I won't get my lips done again. Is the block suppose to hurt that much? I won't go back I didn't like the way it was done and the pain was horrible. If you did get this done please let me know what you had to go through because I would love to have my upper lip filled.Thank you

Hallo! With a local anesthetic which is used to numb the area before the filler is injected into the area of the lip there should be no pain during the procedure. I believe that the dental block shouldn't be that painful. Maybe some mistake occurred during the procedure or maybe you just suffer from low pain tolerance...you should talk to your surgeon about the pain or you should change the surgeon. After the lip augmentation procedure, you may experience some pain and swelling. This usually lasts a few days. In rare cases, the swelling and redness can persist for up to two weeks. So the postoperative pain is normal, often inevitable. As my mother would say "beauty hurts" :-D . I hope this will help you. All the best.