Hi

I am fully aware that most people are dying to have fuller lips.I hate them.They impact negatively on my self-esteem. This makes me to avoid jobs that make me deal with public as they will invariably notice my thick lips.
May I know if there is a person particlarly of colour/black who can share his/her experience with regard to this problem.Ideally I would like to know from a person who has gone through the procedure.Or a person very close to you.

I feel the exact same way..I avoid jobs that will have me interact with people because they seem to feel uncomfortable when I talk to them, I don't go out as much as before eversince I noticed people looking at my lips funny...Have you visited a doc for the procedure since?

See my reply in the other Lip Reduction Forum 'Anyone tried lip reduction surgery'