I have found out that if I lose all my weight, excess weight, that I carry around that I can rid of type 2 diabetes.  It would reverse the diabetes so that I don't have it anymore!  has anyone else done this at all?  THis would be great so that when I get down to 125 i don't havae to watch what I eat anymore :)  I hope to start up a webpage of my journey so that other diabetics can also stop being diabetic and live again!

This is a very exciting thing to do, losing weight and reversing your type 2 diabetes!  Don’t get this confused with “curing” diabetes, because it will always be a part of your life.  You just need to get control of it by keeping blood sugars at a normal level. What type of diet are you looking to follow?  How many pounds do you think you need to lose?  Exercise will be one of your greatest tools in weight loss.  You will lose faster while retaining muscle.  Muscle burns more calories so you will want to keep your muscle so that your metabolism revs higher.  Your idea for a webpage is a great way to stay motivated and let other people catch on to your enthusiasm as well!  Hopefully, many others will hop onto your bandwagon and want to control their blood sugars by dieting, too! 

Who else has lost weight and obtained optimal blood glucose control?  Share your ideas!  How did you lose the weight?  Was there a certain diet you followed?  Did you have an exercise plan?

Yeah, I am one of the successful people that learned to lose the weight and get my life back! I still watch what I eat… I don’t eat pans full of fudge like I used to. I just eat one piece and then I’m done. I am running marathons now too! I love my life.. and you can do it!!