My 3 years old son is complaining of pain in testicles. As he is yet too small he is unable to describe me the nature of pain. Anyway it lasts for some time and I would like to know what may be the reason. We would visit his pediatrician tomorrow but if someone's child had similar problem I would like to know what we may expect.

Hi, you didn't give enough information about child's pain but according to his age it is very possible that a hydrocele may be the reason. Off course besides pain you would notice enlargement of scrotum Hydrocele is situation when fluid gathers in inguinal region or scrotum. Also it mat be inguinal hernia and it happens when abdominal organ, most often intestines, protrude in inguinal region or scrotum. One more reason may be undescend testicle but it often occurs in younger children who are not older than 1 year.