A few days ago i realized that my right testicle has swollen slightly and there seems to be something like extra fluid in the scrotum, im worried that it may be life threatening, its my 16th b day next week and scared if its cancer.

I would goto my doctor but i dont know the phone number and i dont really want to discuss it with my parents.

Please help.

I reckon you’re too young for cancer, however, you should get tested.
You could have developed hydrocele. It is a collection of the fluid in testicles that often appears due to an infection.

Do you have any discomforts like pain? I know it is uncomfortable to see a doctor but you could see a general practitioner first and s/he could give you further instruction where to go and who to see.
Nobody can help you like this, over the internet, you need to be evaluated to see what the problem is. Nobody can tell you what to do because everybody have different symptoms and you need to work with a pro to sort out your problems.

It may be nothing, but you are right in the age for testicular cancer. I had testicular cancer when I was 15. Go now, and if it happens to be cancer, you will catch it before it spreads.