Hi, Im 19 and for the past 2 days, my left testicle has been sore, but I can't remember ever hitting it or injurying it. I don't have blood in my urine/sperm, and it seems like the left one is just overly sensitive, but there is a bit of an ache and I shift when Im sitting because Im so aware of it. I happen to have a really bad problem of focusing on anything that could be wrong with me, i.e. soreness. Also I believe my left testicle was swollen, at least for a little while in the past 2 days, but I don't want to go through all the hassle of going to the doctor if I don't have a real problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

There are a couple of possible conditions that cause testicles to swell and be sore and for most of them you need a treatment but it is nothing sooo serious.

There is a condition when the spermatic cord becomes twisted, it produces swelling and tenderness on one side of the scrotum. It is painful and it leads to swelling. If the twist is not reversed, the blood won’t be able to reach the testicle, which can die as a result. This condition needs an immediate operation to prevent the testicle from dying. It is called torsion.
Another one is infection of the epidydimis called epidydimitis :) . The bacteria cause redness and painful swelling. There should be other symptoms then like pain while urinating, pain during intercourse and even blood in the semen, which is not your case I suppose.
Hydrocele: fluid collects in the scrotum, to produce a large swelling called a hydrocele. Hydrocele can be left untreated if they are not causing discomfort. Alternatively, they can be drained with a needle and syringe, although the sac of the hydrocele may fill with fluid again after a few months. The only permanent treatment is removal of the hydrocele by a small operation.
Varicocele: veins that surround the testes maybecome filled with excess blood, then they produce a swelling of the scrotum called a varicocele.
Spermatoceles- epidydimal cysts are asymptomatic except when large, and then may be associated with testicular discomfort.
Most cancers are painless. Only 1/3 of patients who suffer from testicle cancer feel the pain.

Anyway, these are only possible causes; I am not saying it is one of them. It could be nothing like you said, but if your discomfort persists, then maybe you should go through all the hassle with the doctors.

My husband has been experiencing pain in his groin area, he complains about his testicles being swollen and painful, he believes that it is because his underware is too tight. He is 58 years old he drives s bus for a living. He says that he feels better after he takes off his underware which happen to be boxers shorts. We are very concerned what could be the cause of this swelling ang pain

We are planning on seeking medical attention. >:( >:(

Hi, I had a similar issue, and found out it was caused by the circulation to my testacles being cut off. It was caused by a lot of sitting in weird positions, once you notice the issue, try sitting in a different position possibly.