What are the risks of bilateral mastectomy for FTMs? We know already everything about the procedure. Thing the worries me is removal of the nipples, or possible lost of sensation. Is that necessary? How long procedure takes? Is it under general anesthesia? Thank you very much for information!

Most of FTMs have at least on of the surgical procedure in their lifetime. Well, consequences and risks of bilateral mastectomy include: prominent scars on the chest, partial or complete loss of nipple sensation, appearance of puckering along the scars, nipple size (appearance might not be pleasing), usual risks of any surgery, including bleeding, infection, problems from anesthesia, blood clots, or death. The procedure itself takes about 3 to 4 hours, and is done under general anesthesia.

Xenadrine
Xenadrine is a potent ephedra free, thermogenic fat burner and lipolysis stimulator, proven to help break down fat.

I had bilateral mastectomy because I wanted to get rid of my breasts.
my surgeon said there is %1 risk in this type of operation.
This is very very simple surgery.

i am a transguy whom ahs recieved hormone therapy for just over a year,i have heard that the most resultive type of top surgery is bi lat. i am aware of the procedure as i have done alot of research and will totally promote bi lat as being the most successful form of mastecomy.loss of sensation to the nipples is rare on this occaision tho perioriolar u will lose sensation,but is more effective in small chests.