I am not happy with the results. It didn't do much (in my opinion) to make me look more youthful. I'm still swollen and bruised and I was off work until January 2, 2007 and I had to return to work. I called today (1/3/07) and wanted to get my stitches out two days early because my skin is growing around them and they told me (over the phone) that they weren't ready to come out yet and to keep my regular appointment on Friday (1/5/07). To go back to work (is their claim) the next day, is totally false (in my opinion). There was no way I could go back to work the next day. I was on pain medication for 4 days.
I felt like the Atlanta office wasn't organized and not very professional or informative about the actual results. It's all about the selling game. And if you tick them off, they definitely are not going to be helpful.
I would strongly suggest checking with a regular doctor of plastic surgery to see if the Life style procedure would be a good one for you. I wish I had researched it more before I did this.

I got the Lifestyle Lift Diary before I had surgery in Phoenix. There's so much in there that's helpful - even if someone has just had their surgery. You might want to check it out. It made all the difference for me in terms of expectations and understanding. I think it's at ***, maybe it's *** Good luck!

**edited by moderator **

I'm new to this forum and saw your post. Sorry about how you're feeling.

I got something called the Lifestyle Lift Diary before I had my LL. There's so much in there that's helpful - even if someone has just had their surgery. You might want to check it out. It made all the difference for me in terms of expectations and understanding. I think it's at ***, maybe it's *** Good luck!

**edited by moderator **

I don't believe they guarantee you will go back to work the next day. They actually say "Some have even gone back to work the next day." These are best case scenario results, which is unreasonable to expect for most. Everyone responds differently to medical procedures, some people will bruise/swell/bleed more than others based on their health, lifestyle, genetics, etc.

I don't believe they actually guarantee you will be able to go back to work the next day. They do claim, however, that "Some have even gone back to work the next day." This is a best case scenario statement and cannot be a reasonable expectation for most. Everyone will react (bruise/swell/bleed/heal) differently to medical procedures based on their health, lifestyle, genetics, etc. Just as Jared lost 200 lbs from his Subway diet, it is unreasonable to expect that everyone will have the exact same results.

I too had an unhappy experience with Lifestyle Lift. I wish I had had this "LLDiary" people mention before procedure. The company does not give full disclosure before hand. Many pieces of info I would never have known to ask about were not revealed to me untill after surgery, some not till after stitches were removed.The idea of this is great but everyone should check with a real plastic surgeon as well before making a choice about surgery.My whole procedure(including lipo) took 3 hours. For that, I should've been asleep! Just be fully informed, first!

I had a LSL over six months ago and am still very pleased. I don't feel mislead at all. By the way, they don't claim that you can go back to work the next day, only that some people have. Thats no guarantee by any means, thats best case scenario.

I had the lifestyle lift done almost 3 months ago. I can't be any happier with the results!! I feel and even look 10+ years younger, and I would highly recommend this procedure to others. :-D

I was intrigued by Lifestyle Lift infomercial I saw just this morning. I decided to go online to find out procedure details that were so blatantly omitted from the tv ad.

I found reference to online diaries posted by so-called real patients. The first one was very slickly designed. It implied it was authored by a genuine patient. But closer look suggests it was just promotional marketing. It also charged $10 to download the website namesake diary content (with refund info reference to "customer care" department). Since when does an individual have that?

Also I found another slickly designed online client diary, also implying to be by a real patient. But conspiciously absent were many expected story specifics that would confirm it as genuine, instead of sales marketing. Each of both those website domains were registered to concealed (vs. revealed) owner info. No name, location, not even a PO Box nor phone # for confidential confirmation of references. And, the latter site got registered over a week BEFORE the date the so-called patient claims her procedure even happened. So, exactly how/why would anyone go to the trouble to set up a website to boast success, long before the procedure even happened, if not a planned sales tactic?

That & other features strongly suggest to me this company engages in deceptive marketing tactics that misrepresent hired models as true clients. I choose not to deal with a company like this. ... And I give my deepest thanks to all the patients who had the courage to post their real experiences online; you helped me decide to avoid taking this gamble on myself.

My procedure in late Nov 06 included upper/lower eyelid lift.

The consultation was very high pressure, pushed financing, a "sign now" discount and a large non-refundable deposit. I was told all surgeons were board certified. My surgeion was NOT, I later learned.

Post-operative information and care were deplorable. 5 MONTHS after my procedure, problems are extensive-- my upper eyelid incisions were made in different places on each eye and were very jagged, making them very obvious. The lower eyelid scars make wearing makeup difficult. I still have a lot of pain behind my ears. My right earlobe was left hanging--I was asked if I was ok with that. I said NO--it was almost the entire lobe! The surgeon restitched the lobe, but it didn't "take." So, he redid it a THIRD time and it still isn't properly attached and is painful.

The results were so ineffective, no one has even noticed a difference. I am now seeking consultations to correct the work done by LL, and I know that won't be cheap either.

While I found all staff exceptionally friendly, I also think this is one of the slickest--if not slipperiest--businesses I have ever seen. Their marketing tactics are extremely sophisticated and manipulative. This aspect of the cosmetic surgery industry needs to be blown wide open!

the lifestyle lift doctors are REAL PLASTIC SURGEONS.

you sound upset because your procedure took longer than normal---?

do you think they should have rushed the job instead??

I thought the whole reason they don't use general anesthesia is because it is dangerous---especially for senior citizens.

I am not happy at all with my experierce and I find their focus is not in the patients best interest. I was first told they had a waiting list four months out. Then suddenly they had an opening 4 days out. Going for that appointment I requested a consult with an other doctor. So, my appointment was unknown to me scheduled for the next day. I informed them I had smoked and drank caffine. I was told this really did not matter. This was after being told I could not do this for a preset number of days prior to surgery.

Having made my third trip to their office, I was told my procedure needed to be altered and that would be and additional $500. Also, this procedure time was change to an earlier time that same day, again not to my knowledge.

I was given no knowledge of what post operative procedures would be and when I ask, I was told, 'oh, someone will tell you all that after the surgery" This is not satisfactory as a patient needs to know the care they are receiving and if they can comply to what is involved in after care.

Also, when requesting a call back from the office manager about the events, I have heard nothing.

After this chain of events, I can not say this is a place where I want to have a medical procedure take place.

Anything that blatantly advertised on TV is bound to be "FISHY".
But, I would like to know how much it costs?

"Fishy" advertisement or not, I saw the commercial, called the 1800 number, went in for my free consultation, and found out for myself what the lifestyle lift is all about.

I did my research and in January of 07 I had the lifestyle lift in the Phoenix office by Dr. Weiss. The cost for me was around $4300, but i'm sure it varies depending on what you want to have done.

Smartest decision I could have made. :P

I also had the Lifestyle Lift,and had many complications. I am not pleased, have written letters, but have not received any response. I developed an eye abcess, had the wrong sutures removed,and had my incisions separate, and am left with huge scars.It was very painful.when I called due to severe pain the day of surgery, I was told the doctor would not prescribe anything stronger. Think twice before you have it..