>;) Ok what are the risks off plastic surgery for teenagers who get it done on their body? what drugs are used? what if something goes wrong?
WHAT ARE THE RISKS??????

These are very important questions you’re asking and believe it or not, not many teenagers nor adults ask that sort of questions when thinking about having a plastic surgery.

It all depends on what kind of surgery are we talking about! IS it breast augmentation, rhinoplasty, tummy tuck, lip correction…etc! In case you would like more info on a particular procedure, you need to give more info about the age, sex, procedure, etc

The problem with teenagers is that they are still developing and that their physiognomy may change. For example, girls gain weight between 18 and 21, which can change the way their breast and lips look like.

It is allowed to have breast augmennation at the age of 18, maybe even younger but the exact complications are not known considering age. It is known though that for example, most women who undergo breast surgery have at least one complication within the first 3 years. They experince infection, hematomas, capsular contracture loss of nipple sensation, or hypertrophic scarring.

Some of the surgeries ask for additional correction, which may not be included in the previous price.

I feel as if I am talking uselessly here because I don’t even know what kind of surgery you’re interested in. If you would like to know more about any specific procedure, let me know, so I will try to help you.