Hello. I'm 40 year old female and I would like to hear more about my options for breast lifting. For all my life I had problems with being overweight and in these last couple of years, practicing regular exercises and using some diet programs I have managed to loose all the extra fat. Now, I'm pretty satisfied with the way I look but one thing represents a problem- my breast. With time, they become inelastic and loose. So, I was interested to find out more about possible breast surgery options. A good friend of mine told me some good stuff about Mastoplexy and I was wondering does anybody know anything about this?

Hello. I know some crucial facts about the operation you have mentioned and I will tell you what you need to know. I have had the mastoplexy operation few years back and I was very satisfied with the effects. A mastoplexy is a cosmetic surgery procedure that raises the elevation of a breast, bringing the nipples to a higher position. It elevates and reshapes loose, sagging breasts. There are there main kinds of mastoplexy breast lifts- the traditional one with circular incisions around the areola and vertical mastoplexy, or short scar breast lift- where incision is made descending from the nipple to the crease where the breast meets with the chest. This procedure is usually performed under general anesthesia and the effects are amazing.