Reading the thread about "cement butt", I am a little scared! I'd love to get a rounder butt and was looking into fillers or a butt lift, or implants... but of course safety comes first and now I'm not sure what is and is not safe. 

Looking for info on the types of butt enhancements in the market + their safety and side effects. Also how long the results last. And how to look for the best plastic surgeon for it, and which procedures are done by surgeons and which by nurses or estethicians. 

Have u had any work done on your butt please let me know. Have any info please share too. 

Have you heard about Macrolane? It's a very safe injection that can help you achieve a rounder shaped buttocks every a single treatment. It can be used for other purposes as well and is actually very versatile — it's even used to reduce the appearance of scars! The good thing is that it's not invasive and gives you very natural looking results. Definitely not cement butt! So if you are after butt augmentation, Macrolane is something you may want to consider.

Hi!

I came across the Major Curves Butt Enhancement | Enlargement Cream on Amazon and am thinking about getting it. I like the idea of using a cream rather than having something injected into my butt. The major question here is, of course, does it work and do creams in general actually have the potential to enhance your butt and hopefully lift it? If there are people here who have used this cream, please tell me what you thought of it. If you know anything about creams and whether they work please share too. Thanks in advance!

Can we perhaps make a "master list" of different butt enhancement treatments to give those who want to research them a starting point? I can start and add to it as we go along. I will start with the treatments already mentioned in this thread. 

• Macrolane.
  • Butt enhancement creams.
  • Autologous Fat Transfer — when they take fat from another part of your body and return it to your butt. Also known as Brazilian Butt Lift. 
  • Buttock Implants, which are made out of soft silicone. 

I do not know anything about Marcolane, but some plastic surgeons say that Brazilian Butt Lift and Buttock Implants are the ONLY two safe butt enhancement treatments out there, and that soft tissue fillers just aren't safe in large quantities and will not achieve the desired results either. That is certainly something to think about.

Really? Those are the only two treatments that work, the fat filler and the implants? I would not feel OK about getting implants myself even though I have a seriously deflated butt and would absolutely like to look more womanly. I have seen documentaries in which those things had burst. I though the fillers were a good choice. Where did you get that info from? More information would be welcome here.

About the safety of butt enhancements, fat transfer is definitely the safest procedure you can have. That does not mean the others are necessarily not OK and it does not necessarily mean fat transfer is totally safe either — any medical procedure always carries risks, and the risks are different for each one. The best thing anyone seeking any type of plastic surgery can do is to look for a Board Certified Plastic Surgery Clinic. You want to look for one with hospital privileges to gain the best care possible in case of complications. The complication risk will also always be lower if you use a very experienced plastic surgeon who has carried out the procedure you are going to have many, many times.