I like Evergreen Tea which can comprehensively improve immunity, adjust body functions and assist the treatment of skin diseases, suitable for low-immunity patients and low immunity-type patients suffering from skin diseases and diabetes. Drink one bag a day and the bag can be used for making tea repeatedly 3-4 times. The longer you drink it, the better effect you will see.

Hm, to be honest, I didn't find anything special about that brand of indian tea, taste is even worse than some other which are on the market, really don't see much positive about this. Maybe black is better but I am not sure. Price is ok I guess. Nothing much else to say about this tea except I prefer more traditional tastes. i don recomend it, much better option can be found, with so many healthy stores both online and in real world. So long