I'd been suffering with my rotator cuff shoulder injury for a year. I hadn't been able to play tennis for more than 9 months. I know that shoulder injuries are not just restricted to tennis players; there is a risk in any sport. I am frustrated and desperately want to get back on the court. Because of the rotator cuff injury there is too much shoulder pain and my range of motion is very limited. I am just not able to play! I would like to skip the surgery if it is possible. I need some advice how to heal my shoulder fast. Please help me!!!

The rotator cuff is the tendons that surround the shoulder joint and it is important in allowing the shoulder to function through a wide range of motions. There is no quick healing process for rotator cuff. I know players who were on Ibuprofen for the pain and made serious damage to their shoulder. To repair any injury without surgery or meds requires not only the right information, but the right formula for enabling the healing process. I am not sure how serious is your rotator cuff injury but drastic injuries are requiring major surgeries. From my experience, most injuries can be cured without invasive measures. Seek for professional help!