Im 15 female and around age 13 i strated to get stretch marks on my butt cheeks and a little bit on my theighs now i have alot on my butt cheeks and im not even fat and dont think ive lost weight... Is this normal and why is this happening ?

It's normal for a lot of kids who are growing. You probably grew really fast in a short amount of time.

If you want to get rid of them, applying all-natural bee pollen or royal jelly will help.

Well,
You are little young to be getting stretch marks. I know that women usually get this when they are in the delivery or if they lose too much weight in short period of time. The thing is that this condition can be caused by genetic reason. Do you know if your mother had any problems with stretch marks as well? Try to talk to her about this and see if anybody in your family has problems as well. There are several treatment options for this condition so it would be a good idea for you to see your doctor and find the best solution to get rid of the stretch marks.

All the best,
Nelie

I am still pregnant so can't say for sure whether it will prevent stretch marks but my friend recommended Dermelastic Serum and she did not get any. I am paranoid about cosmetics during pregnancy so I checked the ingredients everything appears to be safe to use during pregnancy.