What do you think? Is few exercises from yoga a good way to stretch before running training?

Yes, you could. Yoga is the perfect complement to running. Yoga is great for stretching and toning your muscles, and increasing flexibility.

You should not only do stretching before running but also after. Running
dramatically tightens certain muscle groups while doing nothing for others, so it would be wise to introduce a few post-run yoga stretches to solve that problem. Stretching also helps to break the accumulated lactic acid. Stretching after running re-lengthens the muscles and improves flexibility as well as promote a faster recovery.

I've been doing yoga for 7 years now and it's been a life saver for my running. Little annoying injuries that used to linger go away quickly when I'm doing yoga. I specifically do Bikram yoga which is 'hot' yoga.

Running tends to tighten your hips, etc and yoga counteracts that.

I highly recommend yoga to complement running.

Yes, and I noticed that in addition to the stretching, it's a great way to help you breathe better. Until I tried yoga, I realized that I wasn't breathing properly when I was exercising.