Hello, there. I am thinking of going to yoga classes. I feel stressed lately. I have troubles at home, troubles at work and some friends suggest me yoga as a way of releasing this tress. What are benefits of yoga? Could you tell me something more about this? Thanks for all the info you give me. Bye!

Hi, there. I think that you can gain many benefits from yoga. First, it improves your flexibility. Many joints are included in yoga exercises. Tendons and ligaments are also in good shape from yoga practicing. Many say that yoga “massages” the whole body and all organs including prostate. Yoga also allows complete detoxification. By stretching and exercising, yoga allows fool blood supply to various organs. Muscles are also in great shape. Learning yoga philosophy and moral, you become a better person. At least this is my point of view. Good luck!