I have been running for a while. I started only to please my husband but after a while I begin to like it. Now I am really enjoying it. I have problems with my running shoes. They are hurting me and they don’t seem to fit anymore. I examined them but was unable to find what was wrong with them. What do you suggest I should do?

Well, running shoes are very important. It is one piece of equipment you cannot afford to neglect. If you do so you will receive a warning such as yours. You know what they say: “Choose your weapons wisely”. You should choose your shoes wisely. My guess is that it is time for new shoes. Once your running shoes start to make problems it is time to get a new pair. Don’t skimp on them as you may end up with blisters or fallen toenail which will prevent you from running for some time.