I want to know more about condition called sacrodosis. My uncle has it and I am not sure what it is all about. I would like to help him, but I am not sure how. Any information will be helpful.

Sarcoidosis is inflammation that produces tiny lumps of cells in various organs in your body and these lumps are called granulomas (they look like grains of sugar or sand). These tiny granulomas can grow and clump together and make many large and small groups of lumps. If many granulomas form in an organ they can affect how the organ works which leads to symptoms of sarcoidosis. Sarcoidosis can occur in almost any part of the body. However, some organs are more affected then the others. Sarcoidosis usually starts in lungs or lymph nodes. It is most common in the lymph nodes in chest cavity. Sarcoidosis is mild in many people and the inflammation that causes the granulomas may get better on its own. The granulomas may stop growing or shrink and symptoms may go away within a few years. However, in some people sarcoidosis slowly gets worse over the years and can cause permanent organ damage. Sarcoidosis may leave scar tissue in the lungs, skin, eyes, or other organs no matter if treatment helps and this scar tissue can affect how the organs work. I hope that you are happy with the information that I have provided you.