I am desperate for I was told I could be having some disease that is called sarcoidosis so please someone provide me pictures of sarcoidosis I would really appreciate it for I just would like to compare those pictures of sarcoidosis with my red bumps on my forehead and nose area. One of my friends told me I could be having this sarcoidosis condition for despite these red bumps I have on my face skin my eyes are also reddish and watery. So please I really need to see those pictures of sarcoidosis and would also appreciate if someone tell me what sarcoidosis is about anyway. Thanks!

It is easy to find pictures of sarcoidosis on the internet for example you may go see health.allrefer.com site –that is where you have various pictures of sarcosidosis including the face and lung pictures. So if you have sarcoidosis than those are the scars alike or fibrosis on your face skin but it also means you might have them on your lungs for that is where they appears first and then in some case they spread on other organs. The sarcoidosis cause is unknown but it is thought that overreaction of the immune system is to be blamed anyway on this site are provided also pictures of sarcoidosis on the lung that is actually x-ray where scars on the lungs are visible –and the usual treatment for sarcoidosis is prednisone sort of a corticosteroid but you need first to get diagnosed.