Hello, folks. My friend was on routine check up at her doctor’s office. After serious of tests, she was accidentally diagnosed with sarcoidosis. She hadn’t had any symptoms previously. Is it possible to have this disease and not to know? I would really want to know this. Thank you in advance, folks.

Hello to you too. Yes, it is possible to have sarcoidosis and not to know. It can happen that this disease is associated with vague symptoms. Those are: weight loss, fever or people generally complain how they feel ill. But nobody relates this with sarcoidosis. Of course, there are cases where organs that are affected manifest the disease. In any case, it is well that your friend was discovered with this. In that way, she can begin her treatment in time. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!