I fell in my gym class yesterday and I have a large wound on my knee. The thing is that I have a date in three days time and was planning of wearing a dress that night. I was wondering if you could give me some hints for sooner wound/scab healing, so I can make sure my dress plan work. Thanks

From my experience with my children, it always helps when I wash the wound with water (I hope you did that), put Duoderm spray on it to keep it moist and put a bandage on it. It is said that keeping the wound moist and protected (by bandage) from dirt and further exposure helps with healing. Make sure you dont pick it once it scabs because you may interrupt the healing process and prolong it. If it doesnt go away within a few days, Im sure that a longer dress or even pants would do just fine on your date. Have fun!