Hi guys, I am 16 and on my 8th day of recovery, my god this is terrible!  I want to kill myself!!! I cant eat, ANYTHING, i cant drink water!! I am serious, no painkiller is helping and it is killing me , the top of the scabs fell off but there is a lot more left right at that hanging thing in my mouth, sorry English isnt my first language so I dont know the name of that thing... UVULA! right! 
SO my Q is 
What can I eat, that wont hurt like HELL?!
When do the scabs fully fall?!
How can I provoke them to fall and will if hurt? Please help...

My daughter just had her tonsils out last Friday so she is on day 5.  She's doing really well.  I gave her meds around the clock for the first few days (every 4 hours).  You can also take ibuprofen in between that time.  She hasn't had any lortab today.  I use a humidifier at night to keep her throat moist.  She also has a spray bottle.  From what I've read it's best to eat soft foods and do not try to force the scabs off, as you can cause your mouth to bleed more.  Kind of like with a normal wound, once the scab falls off it's still pretty tender and can easily bleed again if hit or hurt in anyway.  I hope this helps some.