Hi I'm 17 and I noticed that my nipple has started to scab on the top side. It was relatively small and this was a while ago, maybe a few months. But everytime it scabs, somehow the scab disappears and gets back to the normal cut, pus-like self. It's extremely itchy and i've been putting neosporin everyday lately. But the scab has grown and covers the top 1/3 portion of my nipple now and it is slightly enlarged in comparison to my other one. Please let me know what I can do to make this go away! And going to do the doctor would not be my first choice just because I'm scared of telling my mom and I don't feel comfortable. So if there are any other options, I'd love to hear them :-) Thanks!

I have the exactly same symptoms. Im also worried. .. did you ever find out what your problem was or did you go to the doctor for a diagnosis? Xx