I always get diarrhea 20 minutes after eating... which Ive gotten used to it but recently i decided to change my diet... one day i noticed i felt really bloated and full with only drinking coffee and bread and at the same time I was constipated which is rare because i barely  deal with constipation... that sensation last 4 days and on the 5th day I decided to go to the doctor... the doctor took stool samples and gave me fiber to take it twice daily... a day after taking fiber i started to go to the bathroom but i would force myself a little bit...but my stool were really hard also kind of thick jelly normal color... 3 days after taking the fiber i had diarrhea and I noticed that when i clean myself i saw 1 small blood-stain in toilet paper... I'm wondering if this happens because I was constipated and i forced myself too much other than that I didnt notice any blood in the actual stool... Im still waiting on the result from the doctor.. I would like to know what you think...

This probably happens because you strain while using the bathroom and sit on the toilet seat for too long. I had blood on toilet paper couple of times. I had colonoscopy and Egd done. I have gastritis. What helps me is taking aloe vera juice in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast (early morning) and at night after eating. There are some pills for IBS (digestive disadvantage sells those) look on amazon they work. take one everyday. try to avoid sodas, carbonated drinks, juices which form cloudy mixture, spicy foods, and fried/ high fatty foods. if you take too much fiber it will give you lot of gas. take minimun and the natural stuff (prunes (kind of like dates) high in fiber) .. good luck!!