My problem is constapation that has lasted for days. I don’t know has it already developed into chronic form and should I ask for professional care because of that. I think that its cause is that I have to spend a lot of time outside and in my car because of my job. I made myself to think that I don’t need to go to bathroom. It is some kind of psychological-physiological constipation. Do you have any advice for me?

I had the same problem recently, because of the same reason. But I managed that. I started with exercising and change some of my habits. Dried prunes are very helpful in this situation, they work as natural laxatives, I chose them among the number of foods that were in option as helpful. I decided to avoid artificial laxatives because they can have opposite effect, bowel can become dependent on laxatives. In an article I read that for some persons it is normal to pass the stool every third day and it is not determined as constipation. I think that is good for you that have recognized you psychical barrier; you just have to organize yourself better and not to put health after the job.