Hi, I have been having these symptoms for the last week or two now. It started with a cold/sinus infection about two weeks ago . I had some antibiotics so i took about 7 days worth and my sinus infection seemed to go away... no more green/yellow mucus or sinus headache. I still had light headedness and a fever that came and went. Then about a week ago I got a mild stiff neck which has been getting better(still have a light ache in my neck/spine).... Then in the last couple days I have been having headaches ,toothaches and pain in the roof of my mouth that come and go.
I would really like to know if this happens with meningitis or PAM disease I have been having extreme fear and anxiety about it being PAM disease as that it usually fatal with 2 weeks and is only diagnosable with a spinal tap which is why I haven't gone to the hospital because I doubt they will do a spinal tap because I have some of the symptoms, am I just being paranoid is this normal for the flu? Right now all i have is headaches that come and go, light headedness or dizziness and slight nasal congestion... sorry about it being so long but if anyone can help or has any ideas i will greatly appreciate it.

Go back to your doctor and see if your sinus infection is still there. I had to have 2 full doses of antibiotics to get them to go away. You might just have sinuses that do not properly drain, causing these types of long standing infections. They can help you with this problem if this is the case.
Good luck

Ive had bad sinus problems on and off for couple years now ive had all these same symptoms you have,Ive had anti biotics too which stop it for a while then it comes back,sometimes i think it can be fungal which antibiotics won`t cure but other drugs.In fact Im going to make Drs appt Im pissed off with crappy sinuses too >;)