Hi, I was also wondering about my lymph nodes. Im 17 also. Ive had swollen lymph nodes in my neck armpit and groin for about 5 months, the average size of them are about the size of an m&m and the size goes up and down just depending on who knows what. Ive been to the doc twice. The first time a went he gave me a antibiotic to get rid of infection, that didnt do anything. The 2nd time i went i got a mono test and a cbc test done, nothing was wrong. I dont have any symptoms however. None at all. All though ive noticed my allergies being worse, ie. sneezing through out the day and every morning my nose is really stopped up. Ever since ive had these ive noticed ive been spitting up drainage a lot more. The doc also said it could me my allergies. I dont have cancer in my family. I also need to get my wisdom teeth out, ive been reading and i heard an impacted wisdom tooth can make them swell, but why the groin and armpit? They are very slightly painful, but they are very movable and not hard. and they seem to not be as big when im not worried about them. I just want to figure out what is wrong..

What kind of infection did you have when your doctor gave you the antibiotics? It is important to know when there is the infection in your organism, all the lymph nodes swell, no matter where they are located. Therefore, you don’t have to be worried why your lymph nodes in the groin are and in the armpit swell. This is totally normal. The infection might be bacterial that you have and if you have the symptoms like sneezing and stuck nose, maybe there you have the problems with sinuses? This could cause your lymph nodes swell up, as the matter of fact. I am speaking from my own experience, I have the same symptoms and in the end it turned out I have sinusitis. The x-rays showed that there are some spots in my sinus area, I am not the expert but the ENT said I have my sinuses inflamed. This could also cause your headaches, cough, pressure in your eyes, and also you can develop a bad breath. You just need to treat this as soon as possible. You need to get rid of the infection the sooner the better, you try with the self-treatment at home, start by making yourself hot teas which will surely do you good, and if you have the mucus in the back of your throat, try to make it thinner, also you can inhale the steam, you could possibly sip a few drops of menthol into the boiling water, this would surely clean and refresh your nasal passages. Good luck with this!