It seems that my uncle is seriously ill. Doctors said that he has a case of sensory neuropathy. My father, his brother, explained to me that he has been feeling some weakness in leg muscles but was not paying much attention to that. But, the situation got worse in the last couple of days so he decided to see a doctor who examined him thoroughly and gave him a diagnose. I would like to know about Sensory Neuropathy recovery prognosis. Will he be all right?

Your uncle really had some luck now. There are many neuropathies that are serious conditions and cannot be treated easy, if at all. As for sensory neuropathy, it could be acute or sub acute. With adequate treatment and medications prognosis is very good. Complete recovery could be expected in several weeks. He will be all right, do not worry.

%-) %-) how can there be complete recovery in several weeks??? i have been batttling sensory neuropathy for at least 10+ years!!!!! i need to know?!?!