I've been on opiates for approx 12 yrs. I used Heroin and methadone concurrently for about 6 mos, then got off all, except methadone. Did ok for awhile, 4-5 mos no drink no drugs. Eventually used again, tried coke (IV) after 30 yrs. Funny, what scared me 30 yrs ago was great now..Big mistake...It's a f'ing monster. Now clean for the first time in 20+ yrs. Question, I haven't taken methadone since Dec. went on suboxone and stopped it Jan. Was on methadone approx 2 yrs. When will the night sweats and sneezes stop..? I thought they would have by now, but my friend says that after all those yrs it will take time..Will they ever stop??I'd appreciate any feedback. Tokinn

i feel your pain.... im an excrackhead & now strung out on pain pills... i am trying to stop but havingf sweats, chills, runny nose, fuzzy feeling in head, no energy, ect. i've been told it takes around 10 days to shake those withdraw symptoms... best of luck QUESTION: how did you get suboxone prescribed to you.. tryin to see if it will help me get through withdraws to stop taking pills? please send a response. ;-)