Hello, my friend is suffering from epilepsy. His seizures are quite severe. I would like to know everything about severe epilepsy, especially about its treatment. Because of his condition with those seizures I am very worried about him. I would like to thank you in advance for any possible info you can give me.

Hi there. I suffer from epilepsy for a long time, so I will do my best to help you on this subject. I can tell you this anything that disrupts normal brain functions can cause severe epilepsy. There are many kinds of seizures but all of them can be divided in 2 groups. First groups are generalized and the second are partial seizures. There are many different ways to treat epilepsy, but many of those are not as effective as they should be. The drug called Ativan is better than Valium for treating severe seizures. That drug helped me in my worst days. I wish luck to your friend.