4 days ago I woke up with itchy feet, spread to my legs. The more I scratched, I got hives. Seems to affect my joints first, like wrists, elbows, ankles, knees and then spreads to legs, thighs, bum, arms, etc. It comes and goes now over the last four days. When I go outside in the cold or when I change what i am doing throughout the day. Warm baths and alcohol seem to help, lol! despite what the info says about hives and hot baths making it worse. Also I notice my ears will get hot, burn, itch and turn bright red, then go away. Weirdest thing ever. What is happening to me? I feel insane. Been super uncomfortable, itching. And it's embarrassing, my hands get super red and blotchy or legs, weird spots, usually on panty  line by where my bum meets thigh. Any info, help much appreciated!

The same thing is happening to me now. It started just a few days ago. I bought a new soap, and I'm wondering if I'm having an allergic reaction to that? It's really uncomfortable. I think I'm going to visit my doctor. Good luck!