My doctor told me there are many different conditions can cause severe stomach pain. The key should be to know when you must seek medical care right away. In many cases, I think it is possible to simply wait, and use home care remedies. What I want to know is some reasons of that, and I want to know more about severe stomach pain.

You should know when is right time when you have to visit your doctor. If you have sudden, sharp abdominal pain, chest, neck, or shoulder pain, your doctor should know about it. If you feel severe, stomach pain and vomiting blood or have blood in your stool. From your medical history and physical examination, your doctor will try to determine the cause of that. That is why because severe stomach pain can be caused by a few different causes. Knowing the location of the pain and its time pattern will help your doctor to diagnose you appropriate. Besides reporting severe stomach pain, you need to take care about presence of some other symptoms. You might feel something like fever, fatigue, general ill feeling, nausea, vomiting, or changes in stool. That is everything possible symptoms, which occur, accompanied with severe abdominal pain. The best thing is to prevent occurring of severe stomach pain, but once that happen, you should seek for professional help.