Hi, I've been TTC for 2 months now. I didn't think even a little bit that this month may have been successful because my boyfriend felt my cervix during sex on the 23rd which means it was low and hard. This only ever happens the day before I start my period, no sooner. I was due for my period on the 24th so I thought everything was comepletely normal.  I have a regular 28 day cycle. But then the 24th came and no period? Then the 25th came and still no period. The 26th came and still no period, me and my boyfriend had sex and he said he couldn't feel my cervix anymore, which is unusual because he can always feel my cervix from the day before my period til the last day of my period. So I decided to check my cervix and it was SHOW (soft, high, open, and wet). I looked at a few forums online and find out that usually means you're pregnant so i thought that maybe we were successful this time. But then this morning I woke up covered in blood (which is not out of the ordinary for my due to how heavy my flow is during the first 2 days of my period). So now I have no idea??

P.S. Could I be Pregnant? Or could just just be a cycle change, or hormones gone haywire?? HELP?!?! I really need to know what's going on. THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ANYONE WITH ANY ANSWERS

maybe y0u sh0uld have preg test